Obviously disappointed after the defeat conceded by PSG against Manchester City (1-2) at the Parc des Princes, Neymar nonetheless warned: “the war is not over”.
Like the PSG, trapped by Manchester city (1-2), Neymar had a particularly difficult evening on Tuesday on the lawn of the Parc des Princes. After a promising start to the meeting, the Brazilian was less and less sharp before disappearing in the second half. ” I feel good, happy. I’m good physically, I’m ready for the game. And I will do everything to bring PSG to the final “, Had yet assured the former Barcelona on the eve of the match.
Read also: Mbappé, proof of the sinking
Head down and particularly downcast when returning to the locker room, Neymar nevertheless refused to abdicate. Evidenced by his message posted an hour after the end of the match. “We have lost a battle but the war is not over”, he wrote on Twitter, before sharing his hope, his belief: “I believe in my team, I believe in the fact that we can be better than we have been. 1% luck, 99% faith. “
Perdemos a batalha mas a guerra continued. Eu acredito na minha equipe, acredito que podemos ser melhores do que fomos. GO TO PARIS ❤️💙 1% chance 99% fairy 🙏🏽 pic.twitter.com/erQHQQb021
– Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) April 28, 2021
PSG is now doomed to the feat and the Brazilian knows about it. The Reds and Blues have also paid to find out. In 2017, “Ney” had indeed been the main architect of Barça’s incredible comeback against the capital club – with referee Deniz Aytekin. With two goals and an assist, he helped the Blaugrana win 6-1 after a 4-0 loss at Parc des Princes. “If there is a 1% chance of doing it, we believe it is 99%”, he had then written the day after the shipwreck lived in the Park. A mantra that he also had a tattoo …