Happy Holidays! It’s pretty crazy to think we have made it to Week 16 of the NFL season. It seems like just yesterday we weren’t sure if we would get to this point. But here we are, down to the final two games of the regular season. For the Giants, they are hanging by a thread onto playoff hopes. A win in Baltimore over the 9-5 Ravens would keep them alive going into Week 17 against the rival Cowboys. A loss and a Washington win would eliminate them.
To preview the game and get into everything Big Blue, we bring you a brand new episode of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Lawrence Tynes and Paul Schwartz.
In The Paper Segment with Tynes, Schwartz, Jake and Sarah McCrory:
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! Will Daniel Jones be good to start on Sunday?
- Evan Engram made the Pro Bowl. James Bradberry did too. Who on the Giants got snubbed this year?
- Big weekend ahead in the NFC East. Will the Giants be eliminated this week or go into Week 17 with a chance to win the division? Paul mentioning Dwayne Haskins, strip clubs and NY strips.
- Giants-Ravens preview. Tynes is not a huge fan of Lamar Jackson. Thinks the Giants will win this game.
You Got Mail Segment: Brian from CT, Cam from the Bronx, Byron from Texas and Frankie from Queens call in to leave their questions and comments. Well, Byron just wanted to tell us he’s been a Giants fan since he’s been alive.
Evan Engram Interview:
Giants Pro Bowl tight end, 4 seasons with Big Blue (2017-present)
- Daniel Jones told him he made Pro Bowl. Engram thought he was joking. Was surprised.
- What he will be doing from home since the Pro Bowl game is not happening.
- What he’s most proud of in his game this year. Boost of confidence making a Pro Bowl for first time.
- Dealing with injuries his first three years and the toll it took mentally
- Ole Miss bet with Joe Judge and how it came about.
- Learning from Eli Manning about blocking out the noise. Everybody missing Eli.
- His sister playing basketball, how she will never beat him 1-on-1.
- Working to make the playoffs. Taking it one game at a time.
- Graham Gano getting snubbed from the Pro Bowl.
- What his Judge lap count is at now.
- Can he rap at all? He’s got some “underground tracks.”
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio. The next episode of the show drops Monday.
#Listen #Episode #Blue #Rush #Giants #MustWin #Game #Baltimore #feat #Evan #Engram