The Nets clinched a playoff spot with their win Tuesday over the Raptors. Next step? Clinch the top seed in the Eastern Conference. With 10 games to go and a 1.5-game lead over the Sixers, will the Nets claim that top spot and home-court advantage throughout the Eastern Conference playoffs? Well, it will likely be without James Harden for the rest of the regular season. Could the Nets win in the first round with ease without The Beard?
To answer those questions, we bring you a brand new episode of your favorite Nets podcast, “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” with Robin Lundberg and Nets great Kerry Kittles, featuring an interview with the iconic Ian Eagle.
Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin, Kerry & Jake:
- NETS PLAYOFF PUSH: Nets clinched a playoff spot Tuesday. Role players have been sensational for this team. Mike James has come out of nowhere. Blake Griffin has played a big role for this team. Harden probably isn’t going to be back until the playoffs and maybe not even the first round. Can the Nets win a series against the Heat in the first round without Harden?
- KNICKS-NETS DYNAMIC: Examining Robin’s tweet that got Knicks fans riled up this week. Could the two teams face off in the playoffs? Would the Nets beat them easily? Do Knicks fans care too much about the Nets?
Ian Eagle Interview:
YES Network Nets play-by-play announcer, NFL, NBA and NCAAB announcer
- YES BROADCAST TEAM: Is it the super team of broadcasters? Working with Richard Jefferson and the entertainment value he brings. Does it because he loves it, doesn’t need to after making $100 million-plus in the NBA. Working with various broadcast partners in different sports and how starting so young helped.
- CURRENT NETS: This team is so resilient. It will be judged by the results. Said “why?” when the Nets moved from NJ to Brooklyn. Was always a Queens and NY guy and then got more comfortable with living in NJ.
- KERRY KITTLES MEMORIES: Athletic ability was so great. Said “jambalaya” in a game with Bill Raftery and Bill used it after Kerry made a shot.
- SON NOAH: Called a Nickelodeon game. Would he do it? He’s a “yes man” and would call any sport, even did track and field.
Catch up on all episodes of “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” a Brooklyn Nets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter @Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. New episodes drop Wednesday afternoons.
#Listen #Episode #Fullcourt #Flatbush #Nets #Push #Top #Seed #feat #Ian #Eagle