James Harden will miss the next few weeks for the Nets. Luckily, they have reinforcements coming Wednesday night. Kevin Durant will make his grand return after not playing in nearly two months. While the Nets have not had their three stars out there together, they are beating teams with two of them most nights and some nights with just one of them. How will Durant mesh with the new-look Nets in his return?
To talk about that and where the Eastern Conference-leading Nets stand, we bring you a new episode of the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Kerry Kittles, featuring an interview with Kerry’s former Nets assistant coach Eddie Jordan.
Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin, Kerry & Jake:
- HARDEN OUT/KD BACK: Harden will miss a few weeks with a hamstring strain. Kevin Durant is back in the lineup Wednesday. When might Harden return? LaMarcus Aldridge fitting in well in the rotation.
- KNICKS-NETS: Nets sweep the season series. Julius Randle’s son cried, says he hates the Nets. Will New York as a whole be happy if the Nets win a championship this year? Would you rather have Durant or Kyrie Irving take the last shot?
Eddie Jordan Interview:
Former Nets assistant coach (1999-2003), former Nets guard (1977-1980), 1982 Lakers NBA champion
- CURRENT NETS: Likes how Blake Griffin and Aldridge have meshed in. Steve Nash walked in the door with a ton of respect from the current players. Has done a great job coaching these guys. Eddie coached Nash when he was with the Lakers.
- COACHING KERRY/NETS: Memories coaching Kerry and the Nets teams that reached back-to-back NBA Finals in 2002 and ’03. Looking back to Byron Scott’s decision to take Kerry out of the game in the second half of Game 6 of the 2003 NBA Finals when he was hot.
- PLAYING WITH KAREEM/MAGIC: Memories winning a championship with the Lakers and playing with legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Magic Johnson.
Catch up on all episodes of “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” a Brooklyn Nets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter @Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. New episodes drop Wednesday afternoons.
#Listen #Episode #Fullcourt #Flatbush #Harden #Mend