When Aman Kidwai speaks UConn sports, people listen. He’s an EXCELLENT source for Huskie sports information, and has agreed to share program insight with us. Such is a benefit of Rivals.com subscription.
Excerpts follow. For the complete session, visit Premium Court, before tonight’s UConn, 9p EST tip off!
1) What does the return of Bouknight mean?
It has meant everything for a UConn attack that has struggled with consistency. Bouknight is the most..
2) who is an under-the-radar barometer for Huskie success?
Tyrese Martin. He’s a transfer from URI who was eligible immediately and has been immediately….
3) How has the Howard U transfer playing?
RJ Cole has played well, been a key starter and a good perimeter defender. Offensively, he’s had some…
4) What are specific sets/plays uconn runs? what is the core defense?
This is not my area of expertise, but as you can imagine they run a lot of iso with Bouknight, without him it’s not the most sophisticated half-court offense. Adama Sanogo..
5) Are the fans happy with UConn’s return to BIG EAST?
Short answer: yesL ong answer: Absolutely. UConn’s recruiting has picked up since the announcement, so it already paid dividends on their roster…
6) What is Jim Calhoun’s role in UConn basketball?
He’s the head coach of a D3 program in Connecticut, so his official role at UConn is an advisory/consultant capacity. …
#HoyaReport #Network #Share #UConn #expert