Do not know how to delete a page in google docs? Don’t worry. This article has been put together to help you delete a page in google docs.
Google docs have remained one of the top cloud-based software programs for personal use. It is a type of software that allows you to create and edit files across all major platforms, allowing users to access files anywhere.
WHAT IS GOOGLE DOCS:
Google doc is a new service from google. It is a spreadsheet application that allows the editing of pages online. It uses the google search engine to find information on the web and provides features of word processors like MS word.
WAYS TO DELETE A BLANK/UNWANTED PAGE IN GOOGLE DOCS:
Deleting a page from google docs is very easy if you have access to the internet. To delete a google docs page, you must have an online account on the google doc. There are some methods to delete a page. Try another way if one does not work for you.
- USE DELETE KEY:
If you want to delete a page, then the delete key is the easiest method.
- If the page you want to delete is blank, then go to the previous page. Now hit the delete key to delete the blank page.
- If the page you want to delete is not blank, then select all the content. Now hit the delete key to delete this.
- USE BACKSPACE KEY:
You can delete the page by using the backspace key by following this step:
- Open the page you want to delete.
- Put the cursor at the end of the page.
- Press the backspace key until everything is removed.
- The page you wanted to remove will not be there anymore.
- USE CUSTOM SPACING:
The blank page you see in google docs is due to your custom spacing settings. Change your custom spacing values to remove any additional page with these simple steps:
- Open your document in google docs.
- Go to format on the menu bar.
- Select line spacing and then click custom spacing.
- Adjust the number here, and your extra page will be removed.
- REMOVE A PAGE BREAK:
Sometimes you try out everything to delete the page, but you fail every time. The reason for this is that you have inserted a page break. To delete it, you have to remove a page break.
- ADJUST MARGINS:
Sometimes there is a blank space and not a page that appears in google docs. Change the settings and adjust the margins to remove any extra blank space
- Go to file.
- Select page setup.
- Add your required margin number to remove the space. (smaller the number, smaller the space).
How to delete an unwanted/blank page on google docs, is a question of many people around the globe. This article is for them. Here are some ways you can prefer to delete an unwanted page from google docs, try them out.