VIDEO SHOWS: FILE FOOTAGE OF KIERAN TRIPPIER
SHOWS: MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, UK (FILE APRIL 2019) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
1. ENGLAND DEFENDER KIERAN TRIPPIER AT TOTTENHAM TRAINING SESSION FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH AGAINST MANCHESTER CITY .
2. TOTTENHAM MANAGER MAURICIO POCHETTINO WATCHING
3. TRIPPIER TRAINING
HONG KONG, CHINA (FILE MAY 2017) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
4. TRIPPIER DURING STRETCHING EXERCISES DURING TRAINING
WATFORD, NEAR LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (FILE JUNE 2018) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
5. TRIPPIER (LEFT WITH DANNY WELBECK (CENTRE) AND RAHEEM STERLING (RIGHT) AT ENGLAND TRAINING SESSION
6. ENGLAND MANAGER GARETH SOUTHGATE WALKING TO TRAINING SESSION
7. TRIPPIER (CENTRE) AT TRAINING SESSION
MADRID, SPAIN (JULY 18, 2019) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
8. TRIPPIER WITH ATLETICO MADRID SHIRT
MADRID, SPAIN (NOVEMBER 25, 2019) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
9. TRIPPIER TRAINING
STORY: Atletico Madrid and England defender Kieran Trippier has been suspended for 10 weeks and fined 70,000 pounds ($94,052.00) following a breach of betting rules, the Football Association said on Wednesday (December 23).
Trippier, 30, denied seven alleged breaches of FA Rule E8, which were said to occur in July 2018, and requested a personal hearing.
“An independent regulatory commission was appointed to hear the case, with four of the alleged breaches found proven and three dismissed during a subsequent personal hearing,” the FA said in a statement.
The suspension, which includes all football-related activity, begins on Wednesday following an application to world soccer’s governing body FIFA, the FA added. ($1 = 0.7443 pounds)
(Production: Andy Ragg)
#Atleticos #Trippier #banned #weeks #betting #rules #breach