WHAT IS ACRE GOLD?
Acre is a company behind acre gold. It helps people in discovering and acquiring precious metals. The reason behind the opening of this company is outdated ways of buying gold. It is a membership-based program offering a new way to buy gold. Acre is based in Santa Monica, California, and Boise, Idaho, believes that gold is the only way to feel secure and relax at this time of uncertain economy.
HOW IT WORKS AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST:
For activation of an account, you have to pay a $12 membership fee. It is a one-time fee that one has to pay. The company offers two subscription programs:
- $50/ month, which delivers a bar of gold of 2.5 grams
- $100/month, which delivers a bar of gold of 5 grams.
Once you pay the membership fee, the monthly payment and earning gold bars will start and deliver to your time after making. You have to pay fulfillment and shipping charges every time a new bar ships to you. Acre gold has a cancellation policy too. According to its policy, one can modify or cancel the account at any time. If you fail to receive the shipment on time or want to return any of its products, you have to report it within a few days.
HOW IS ACRE’S GOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE:
There’s an email address at the bottom of the page through which you can contact acre gold’s customer care. Some people don’t like this email communication as it is pretty slow.
Furthermore, the company adheres to strict terms of service and reserves the right to amend a customer’s conditions at any moment, even without notice. If you’re one of their customers or plan to become one, you should review the company’s terms of service before paying each monthly subscription cost.
ADVANTAGES OF ACRE GOLD:
Let’s discuss its advantages:
- You have to set up your account, and acre gold manages the rest
- The company claims that gold is certified 24K
- Gold is the best investment at this time of economy
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- The company delivers gold bars regularly.
DISADVANTAGES OF ACRE GOLD:
- The company charges $20 cancellation fee.
- At the time of demand, it delays delivery.
- Lack of proper customer service
- It has been three years the company started operating, the company has to build its reputation to attract more customers.
Although it is a new company, it is still something new, and fees are quite reasonable, and the product is also what they claim. So getting gold at your doorstep is a good idea. However, the company has to work on its communication. Also, the founder of the company should come in front so that people can trust the company. To grow the company, have to look after its failure and work on it and also the company should launch new schemes and offers to attract its members