Quero mudar de Atividade Física?
29 October 2014, 06:45 PM
Galera, já faz um tempo que entrei na academia, de Fevereiro a Setembro/14. A um mês parei de praticar, estava ficando muito chato. Gostaria de saber se poderia começar a praticar caminhada/corrida. Sou magro, peso 52kg e tenho 1,63 de altura.  
Votes: 15

Pode Sim. Aqui nesse site tem uma planilha bem massa para iniciantes de Corrida. www.treinodecorrida.com.br/inicia...
Meta Analysis
The question is short mainly dealing with Galera, Fevereiro, Setembro, Gostaria,. but the question tone is natural. The question isn't very well explained, but well formed.
The answer is short and insightful. and the tone is tentative. The answer isn't very clear, and quite hard to understand.
Ask your question

About CCEverybody
Our system crawl the web to find the best answers for questions about health related topics (Diet, Diseases & Conditions, Alternative Medicine etc.)

The opinions expressed in CCEverybody Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of CCEverybody. Communities are not reviewed by a CCEverybody physician or any member of the CCEverybody editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. CCEverybody does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.

Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on CCEverybody. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. CCEverybody understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.